lunes, 6 de abril de 2020

ENGLISH

1) Watch the video and play the game:

https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/grammar-videos/the-woolly-jumper


2) Now go to this link and talk about what you do every day:



https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/writing-practice/my-day


3) Send me an email telling me what you do in quarantine. This is what I do:

Hi! I´m Silvina your teacher!! I am at home during quarantine. I get up at 8:00 and have breakfast. Then I have a shower and get dressed. I prepare the activities for my students at 9:00. I have luch at 1pm. I work till 5pm. Then I have tea and watch tv. I playBurako  with my daughters. I cook dinner at 9pm. I have dinner with my family at 10 pm.  I read a book by 11pm. And finally I go to sleep.



This is my mail: silvinaps67@gmail.com.

Send me your homework and  your comments.

Kisses,
Silvina

2 comentarios:

  1. hola profe silvina en el link 2 dice que hay que imprimir unas hojas es necesario?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Jefferson! Desde que usamos Edmodo no había entrado al blog. No es necesario imprimir las hojas. Las actividades que se hacen on line no necesitan imprimirse ni dejar registro en la carpeta salvo que se especifique.

    ResponderEliminar